Images from the Fremont News Messenger

 

The News-Messenger is the only daily newspaper headquartered in Sandusky County, Ohio. It serves its home city of Fremont, all of Sandusky County and portions of adjacent counties in Northwest Ohio. The News-Messenger traces its roots to 1856, and is one of the oldest business enterprises in Sandusky County. Sold to F.J. Daubel at bankruptcy in 1925, the Messenger merged with the Fremont News in 1938 becoming today's News-Messenger. Photographs of people, places, and events appearing in the News-Messenger from 1973 to the mid-1990s were donated to the Hayes Presidential Center in 2007.

Recent Submissions

(See all records)