Cadillac - 227292

Show full item record


Title: Cadillac - 227292
Author: Unknown
Description: The "Cadillac", built in Detroit in 1928, was owned by the Detroit and Windsor Ferry Company until 1938. The company used her as a ferry between Detroit and Windsor. She was owned by the Bob-lo Excursion Company, Detroit, until 1942 when she was bought by the Coast Guard. The "Cadillac" was rebuilt and renamed the "Arrow wood." She was decommissioned in 1945. In 1946 she was bought by the Cleveland-Canada Steam Ship Company and again used as a ferry.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/62458

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1608.b.13.4.24.2.jpg 339.6Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record