Post Office and General Store

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: Post Office and General Store
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: A general store has stood on the northeast corner of Division Street and Lake Shore Road, Kelleys Island, since 1837. Datus and Irad Kelley built the first store to stand on the spot.
Permanent Link:
Date: 1910 -1918

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
74932q157.jpg 1.605Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record