Main Altar

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Niebergall, Ernst en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Carey (Ohio) en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Wyandot County (Ohio) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1909-1920 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2008-04-28T18:49:23Z
dc.date.available 2008-04-28T18:49:23Z
dc.date.created 1909-1920 en_US
dc.date.issued 2008-04-28T18:49:23Z
dc.identifier.other 1237.22.9.b en_US
dc.identifier.other 22 en_US
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1270
dc.description The main altar was the focus of worship when the new Our Lady of Consolation Church in Carey, Ohio opened in May 1909. Today (2007) the center section of that altar is used as the Blessed Sacrament Altar in the Lower Basilica of the church. en_US
dc.format.extent 5" x 7" en_US
dc.language.iso English en_US
dc.relation.ispartof Charles E. Frohman Collection en_US
dc.rights Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.rights.uri http://www.rbhayes.org/hayes/photographs/display.asp?id=497&subj=photographs en_US
dc.subject Carey (Ohio) -- History en_US
dc.subject Our Lady of Consolation (Carey, Ohio) en_US
dc.subject Catholic Church -- Ohio -- Carey en_US
dc.subject Carey (Ohio) Church history en_US
dc.title Main Altar en_US
dc.type Photographic Print, black and white en_US
dc.publisher.digital Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.photographer Niebergall, Ernst en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.repository.place Freemont, Ohio en_US
dc.repository.place Freemont, Ohio en_US
dc.repository.place Sandusky County, Ohio en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1237.22.9.b.jpg 5.382Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record