Guard House of the Soldiers' and Sailors' Home

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Niebergall, Ernst en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Erie County (Ohio) en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Sandusky (Ohio) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1912-1918 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2008-04-28T18:49:48Z
dc.date.available 2008-04-28T18:49:48Z
dc.date.created 1914 en_US
dc.date.issued 2008-04-28T18:49:48Z
dc.identifier.other 416.33.v92 en_US
dc.identifier.other 33, 34 en_US
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1297
dc.description The Guard House was near the Post Office on the campus of the Soldiers' and Sailors' Home. Initial plans for the grounds designated cottages Mack and Dill, at the edges of the campus, to be used as guard houses, but both of those cottages were put to other uses. en_US
dc.format.extent 5" x 7" en_US
dc.language.iso eng en_US
dc.relation.ispartof Charles E. Frohman Collection en_US
dc.rights Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.subject Ohio Veteran en_US
dc.title Guard House of the Soldiers' and Sailors' Home
dc.publisher.digital Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.photographer Niebergall, Ernst en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.repository.place Fremont, Ohio en_US
dc.repository.place Fremont, Ohio en_US
dc.repository.place Sandusky County, Ohio en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
416.33.v92.jpg 3.678Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record