Boat Landing, Kelleys Island

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: Boat Landing, Kelleys Island
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: In 1846 Kelleys Island had its first steamboat, The Islander. It carried wheat to mainland flour mills. Regular passenger service began in 1853 when The Island Queen was built. Both boats were built on the island.
Permanent Link:
Date: 1910 - 1918

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
65932q43.jpg 1.346Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record