The Original Church at Carey, Ohio

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: The Original Church at Carey, Ohio
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: Built about 1867, the small white chapel was dedicated to St. Edward by Father Edward Vattmann. Father Joseph Peter Gloden, who became pastor of the church in 1873, rededicated it to Mary, Consoler of the Afflicted.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1423
Date: 20, 1909

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1186.22.1.b.jpg 7.291Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record