Castalia's Lutheran Congregation

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: Castalia's Lutheran Congregation
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: Lutheran Catechism instruction for Castalia children began in the summer of 1901. Rev. Philip Ried, who served St. Paul's and St. John's Churches, confirmed the first class - four girls -November 24, 1901. Sunday School classes began in December 1901. A Ladies Aid group formed in the summer of 1902. By 1905 a building fund was started so that the growing congregation could construct a church. Construction costs totaled $5,000.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1562
Date: 19, 1909

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
336.20.u124.jpg 1.452Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record