The Kelley Residence

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: The Kelley Residence
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: Kelleys Island limestone was used to build the home of Addison Kelley. During the five years of construction (1862 - 1867) workmen added carved woodwork of cherry, butternut, chestnut, and black walnut; a self-supporting spiral staircase made of oak; and stained and etched glass. The home still stands on East Lake Shore Road (March 2005).
Permanent Link:
Date: 1910 - 1918

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
75332q164.jpg 1.818Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record