Our Lady of Consolation School

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: Our Lady of Consolation School
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: On their way to the shrine, pilgrims pass Our Lady of Consolation School, built in 1913 and 1914.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1598
Date: 20, 1909

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1220.22.27.b.jpg 5.345Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record