Wine Cellar and Dock

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: Wine Cellar and Dock
Author: Unknown
Description: German immigrant Herman Koster built his wine cellar on Kelleys Island in 1883. The cellar was rented to the Sweet Valley Wine Company and later sold to the Lay Brothers. The building burned in 1932 and was razed in 1933.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1617
Date: 1898

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
810h27b.jpg 2.400Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record