Assembly Hall

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: Assembly Hall
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: The Assembly Hall on the campus of the Soldiers' and Sailors' Home, a limestone building with a red tile roof, had stained glass windows. When the building was demolished in 1975, the windows were removed. Some are displayed in the Home's museum (the original Administration Building) and in the Secrest nursing facility.
Permanent Link:
Date: 1914

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
399.33.v65.jpg 2.528Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record