Himmelein Hotel Dining Room

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: Himmelein Hotel Dining Room
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: Johann Himmelein built a home on Kelleys Island for his family about 1859. By 1870, he had turned the building into a hotel.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1651
Date: 1910 - 1918

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
72232q126.jpg 1.531Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record