John and Beatrice Earle Himmelein Home

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: John and Beatrice Earle Himmelein Home
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: In 1906 John Himmelein built this home for his family on the east Shore Road of Kelleys Island. This home still stands (March 2005).
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1683
Date: 1910 - 1918

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
75132q160.jpg 1.822Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record