Reverend Henry E. Cooke, May 14, 1901

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Cooke, Reverend Henry en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Gibraltar Island (Ohio) en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Ottawa County (Ohio) en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Erie, Lake en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1889 - 1912 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2008-04-28T18:56:57Z
dc.date.available 2008-04-28T18:56:57Z
dc.date.created 1901 en_US
dc.date.issued 2008-04-28T18:56:57Z
dc.identifier.other 567.5.390.2 en_US
dc.identifier.other GA-71 en_US
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1751
dc.description Rev. Henry Cooke poses near the rail on the porch of Cooke Castle in May 1901. Rev. Henry Cooke (1857-1915) graduated from Princeton and had his first posting at Trinity Church in Manchester, New Hampshire. He later became the head of the Episcopal Church in San Francisco. After only a year, he returned to Ohio and eventually became head of the Church in Cleveland, Ohio. He married Esther Clarkson Russell (1863-1945) and had two children, Henry Eleutheros Cooke (Harry) and Russell Cooke. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof Charles E. Frohman Collection en_US
dc.rights Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.rights.uri http://www.rbhayes.org/hayes/photographs/display.asp?id=497&subj=photographs en_US
dc.title Reverend Henry E. Cooke, May 14, 1901 en_US
dc.type Photographic print; black and white en_US
dc.publisher.digital Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.photographer Cooke, Reverend Henry en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.repository.place Fremont, Ohio en_US
dc.repository.place Fremont, Ohio en_US
dc.repository.place Sandusky County, Ohio en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
567.5.390.2.jpg 2.095Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record