The Casino

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: The Casino
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: The Casino, built in 1901 by Johann Himmelein's son still (March 2005) stands at the foot of Division Street on Kelleys Island. The building is still in use.
Permanent Link:
Date: 1910 - 1918

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
74732q152.jpg 1.661Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record