At the Dock

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: At the Dock
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: Visitors and summer residents enjoyed boating, fishing, swimming, and walking along the docks at Rye Beach. However, it was a dredging project, completed in 1922, that expanded the park's capacity for serving boaters. The dredging created a six-acre island. An eight-foot deep lagoon surrounded the island to provide a safe, convenient passage for boats. A bridge connected the island to the mainland.
Permanent Link:
Date: 1913

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
234.8.O.38A665.jpg 1.385Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record