Lake Shore Electric Station

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Niebergall, Ernst en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Erie County (Ohio) en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Sandusky (Ohio) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1912-1918 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2008-04-28T18:57:17Z
dc.date.available 2008-04-28T18:57:17Z
dc.date.created 1914 en_US
dc.date.issued 2008-04-28T18:57:17Z
dc.identifier.other 430.34.r11848516 en_US
dc.identifier.other 33, 34 en_US
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1772
dc.description The Lake Shore Electric station on DeWitt Avenue in Sandusky, Ohio, sat at the north boundary of the Soldiers' and Sailors' Home. The stop was on the Soldiers' Home belt line, one of four lines that the Lake Shore Electric rail service operated. The last regular run to the Soldiers' and Sailors' Home depot was made in May 1938. en_US
dc.format.extent 5" x 7" en_US
dc.language.iso eng en_US
dc.relation.ispartof Charles E. Frohman Collection en_US
dc.rights Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.rights.uri http://www.rbhayes.org/hayes/photographs/display.asp?id=497&subj=photographs en_US
dc.subject Ohio Veteran's Home en_US
dc.subject Soldiers' Homes - Ohio - Sandusky en_US
dc.subject Veterans' Hospital - Ohio - Sandusky en_US
dc.subject Stone Buildings - Ohio - Sandusky en_US
dc.title Lake Shore Electric Station en_US
dc.type Photographic print; black and white en_US
dc.publisher.digital Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.photographer Niebergall, Ernst en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.repository.place Fremont, Ohio en_US
dc.repository.place Fremont, Ohio en_US
dc.repository.place Sandusky County, Ohio en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
430.34.r11848516.jpg 1.764Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record