Reformed Church

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: Reformed Church
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: German-speaking Protestants on Kelleys Island organized in 1865. The congregation built this church from stone quarried on the island in 1867 and 1868. Church services were held until the early 1900s. Since 1986 the building has been the headquarters and museum of the Kelleys Island Historical Association.
Permanent Link:
Date: 1910 - 1918

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
72432q2.jpg 1.625Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record