Captain A. Canfield U. S. Army

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: Captain A. Canfield U. S. Army
Author: Unknown
Description: The "Captain A. Canfield" was a U. S. Army tug built in 1923 by the Speddon Shipbuilding Company of Baltimore, Maryland. From 1923 to 1961, she worked with the Corps of Engineers. She was purchased by Dean King in 1965 of Holland, Michigan. During that ownership, she was renamed the "Julie Dee." In 1974, she was sold to the South Haven, Michigan company known as Beacon Contracting. She was renamed the "Wilhelm Baum."
Permanent Link:

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3006.FR2.6.14.1.JPG 398.2Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record