Bruce Hudson (Canada 158658)

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1935 - 1973 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2015-01-07T18:56:41Z
dc.date.available 2015-01-07T18:56:41Z
dc.date.issued 2015-01-07
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186520
dc.description Built as the "Bruce Hudson" by the Horton Steel Works of Fort Erie, Ontario in 1935, she was owned by the Lloyd Tankers, Ltd. of Toronto, Canada until 1946. That year, she was sold to the Transit Tankers and Terminals of Toronto. The following year, her name was changed to "Coastal Cliff." From 1964 to 1969, she was owned by the Coastlake Tankers of Montreal, Quebec. She was again owned by the Transit Tankers and Terminals of Montreal, Quebec. From 1969 to 1973, Witcroix, Ltd. of Montreal, Quebec and Panama took possession. During those years, she was known as the "Witcroix." en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR-2 en_US
dc.title Bruce Hudson (Canada 158658) en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Cennter en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3203.FR2.9.35.1.JPG 65.63Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record