Empire State 228732

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1929 - 1952 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2015-01-09T15:05:58Z
dc.date.available 2015-01-09T15:05:58Z
dc.date.issued 2015-01-09
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186527
dc.description The "Empire State" was built in Ogdensburg, New York in 1929 by the St. Lawrence Marine Repair Dock Corporation for the Federal Motorship Corporation of Buffalo, New York. She was of 1,692 gross tons. In 1948, she was under the ownership of the Empire Motorship Company of New York City, New York. She was scrapped in 1953. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR-2 en_US
dc.title Empire State 228732 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Cennter en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3384.FR2.12.57.1.JPG 499.5Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record