C. L. Johnson 5990

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1869 - 1894 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2015-01-14T16:25:40Z
dc.date.available 2015-01-14T16:25:40Z
dc.date.issued 2015-01-14
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186574
dc.description The "C. L. Johnson" was a wooden schooner built in 1869 by E. W. Packard of Manitowoc, Wisconsin. She was of 199 gross tons. From 1881 until she was abandoned in 1894 at Milwaukee, Wisconsin, she was named the "Z. Y. M. C. A." en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR-2 en_US
dc.title C. L. Johnson 5990 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Cennter en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3819-FR2-19-4-1125.jpg 296.1Kb JPEG image Thumbnail
3820-FR2-19-4-2127.jpg 824.1Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record