D. G. Kerr 157696

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: D. G. Kerr 157696
Author: Unknown
Description: The "D. G. Kerr" was built at Superior, Wisconsin in 1903 by the Superior Ship Building Company. She was built for the Provident Steamship Company of Duluth, Minnesota who owned her until 1916. That year, she was sold to the Interlake Steamship Company of Cleveland, Ohio. Her name was changed to "Harry R. Jones." In 1955, she was owned by the Cargo Carriers, Inc. of Cleveland, Ohio. The following year, she became the property of Ferrotar Corporation of Wilmington, Delaware. She was towed out the Seaway by the "James Battle" and the "Helen McAllister. Her towline broke and she grounded off Ardrossan, Scotland. She was released at Troon, Scotland where she was scrapped.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/188086
Date: 1903

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3870-FR2-19-49-1042.jpg 402.0Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record