Herbert C. Jackson 278870

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: Herbert C. Jackson 278870
Author: Unknown
Description: The "Herbert C. Jackson" was built by the Great Lakes Engineering Works at River Rouge, Michigan in 1959. She was owned by the Interlake Steamship Company of Cleveland, Ohio until 1966. This picture was taken during those years. From 1966 to 1973, she was owned by the Pickands Mather and Company and then by the Interlake Steamship Company. At the Defoe Ship Building Company in Bay City, Michigan she was converted to oil and had boilers automated during the winter of 1974/1975.She was converted to a self-unloader with a 250 foot boom
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/188087
Date: 1959

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3809-FR2-18-40-1105.jpg 270.1Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record