Ballville Bridge, 1912

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Niebergall, Ernst en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Fremont (Ohio) en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Sandusky County (Ohio) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1912 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2008-04-28T18:59:26Z
dc.date.available 2008-04-28T18:59:26Z
dc.date.created 1912 en_US
dc.date.issued 2008-04-28T18:59:26Z
dc.identifier.other 8861948b en_US
dc.identifier.other 19 en_US
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1892
dc.description The Ballville Bridge was built in 1858 to connect the sections of the village of Ballville that were divided by the Sandusky River. The wooden structure was destroyed by fire in 1925. The brick foundation in the foreground of the photograph could be part of one of several mills built along the river. Rapids in that portion of the river powered grain and woolen mills. en_US
dc.format.extent 5" X 7" en_US
dc.language.iso English en_US
dc.relation.ispartof Charles E. Frohman Collection en_US
dc.rights Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.rights.uri http://www.rbhayes.org/hayes/photographs/display.asp?id=497&subj=photographs en_US
dc.subject Floods - Ohio - Fremont en_US
dc.subject Floods - Ohio - Sandusky River en_US
dc.subject Bridges - Ohio - Fremont en_US
dc.title Ballville Bridge, 1912 en_US
dc.type Photographic print; black and white en_US
dc.publisher.digital Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.photographer Niebergall, Ernst en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.repository.place Fremont, Ohio en_US
dc.repository.place Fremont, Ohio en_US
dc.repository.place Sandusky county, Ohio en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
8861948b.jpg 2.352Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record