The Engine House

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: The Engine House
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: Steam locomotives used in the quarries on Kelleys Island were kept in this engine house. Two of the three stall doors are open. In front of the closed door is a tank car that provided water for steam shovels used in the quarrying operations of the Kelleys Island Lime & Transport Company.
Permanent Link:
Date: 1910 - 1918

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
71532q117.jpg 1.675Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record