The Engine House

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Niebergall, Ernst en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Kelley's Island (Ohio) en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Erie County (Ohio) en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Erie, Lake en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1910 - 1918 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2008-04-28T19:00:10Z
dc.date.available 2008-04-28T19:00:10Z
dc.date.created 1910 - 1918 en_US
dc.date.issued 2008-04-28T19:00:10Z
dc.identifier.other 71532q117 en_US
dc.identifier.other 32 en_US
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1935
dc.description Steam locomotives used in the quarries on Kelleys Island were kept in this engine house. Two of the three stall doors are open. In front of the closed door is a tank car that provided water for steam shovels used in the quarrying operations of the Kelleys Island Lime & Transport Company. en_US
dc.format.extent 5" X 7" en_US
dc.language.iso English en_US
dc.relation.ispartof Charles E. Frohman Collection en_US
dc.rights Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.rights.uri http://www.rbhayes.org/hayes/photographs/display.asp?id=497&subj=photographs en_US
dc.subject Steam locomotives en_US
dc.subject Steam shovels en_US
dc.subject Quarries and quarrying - Ohio - Kelleys Island en_US
dc.subject Railroads - Buildings and structures en_US
dc.title The Engine House en_US
dc.type Photographic print, black and white en_US
dc.publisher.digital Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.photographer Niebergall, Ernst en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.repository.place Fremont, Ohio en_US
dc.repository.place Fremont, Ohio en_US
dc.repository.place Sandusky County, Ohio en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
71532q117.jpg 1.675Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record