Hubach's Brewery

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: Hubach's Brewery
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: The brewery built on Tiffin, Ohio's Madison Street near the Sandusky River was in operation by 1859. By 1878 the business was owned by Henry Hubach. The building withstood the 1913 flood; it was destroyed by fire in the 1960s.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1951
Date: 1913

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1331.21.119.jpg 3.421Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record