Koster's Wine Cellar

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: Koster's Wine Cellar
Author: Unknown
Description: German immigrant Herman Koster built his wine cellar on Kelleys Island in 1883. The cellar was rented to the Sweet Valley Wine Company and later sold to the Lay Brothers. The building burned in 1932 and was razed in 1933.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/2114
Date: 1898

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
811h27c.jpg 2.175Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record