Estes School

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: Estes School
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: Estes School, which consolidated Kelleys Island's high school and four elementary schools into one building, opened in 1901. For a time parochial schools - Roman Catholic and Lutheran - also operated on the island. Estes School is still (March 2005) standing.
Permanent Link:
Date: 1910 - 1918

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
74532q149.jpg 1.470Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record