The "Marion"

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Niebergall, Ernst en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Huron (Ohio) en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Erie County (Ohio) en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Erie, Lake en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1910 - 1920 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2008-04-28T19:04:02Z
dc.date.available 2008-04-28T19:04:02Z
dc.date.created 1914 en_US
dc.date.issued 2008-04-28T19:04:02Z
dc.identifier.other 263.8.O.84B694 en_US
dc.identifier.other 8 en_US
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/2134
dc.description In 1904, William Bruns and Charles Dildine, owner of the Hommel Wine Company, set up a real estate company and began to subdivide Rye Beach Park. Lots were quickly purchased by residents of Ohio, Kentucky, and Michigan. Many of the summer homes were similar in style and architecture. Trim and names helped individualize them. This particular cottage was dubbed the "Marion," perhaps after the city of Marion, Ohio. en_US
dc.format.extent 5" X 7" en_US
dc.language.iso English en_US
dc.relation.ispartof Charles E. Frohman Collection en_US
dc.rights Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.rights.uri http://www.rbhayes.org/hayes/photographs/display.asp?id=497&subj=photographs en_US
dc.subject Rye Beach Park en_US
dc.subject Huron, Ohio en_US
dc.subject Erie County (Ohio) en_US
dc.subject Erie, Lake en_US
dc.title The "Marion" en_US
dc.type Photographic print, black and white en_US
dc.publisher.digital Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.photographer Niebergall, Ernst en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.repository.place Fremont, Ohio en_US
dc.repository.place Fremont, Ohio en_US
dc.repository.place Sandusky County, Ohio en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
263.8.O.84B694.jpg 1.713Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record