West Shoreline

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Niebergall, Ernst en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Kelley's Island (Ohio) en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Erie County (Ohio) en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Erie, Lake en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1910 - 1918 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2008-04-28T18:44:13Z
dc.date.available 2008-04-28T18:44:13Z
dc.date.created 1910 - 1918 en_US
dc.date.issued 2008-04-28T18:44:13Z
dc.identifier.other 66432q50 en_US
dc.identifier.other 32 en_US
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/940
dc.description Four docks once extended from the north, west, and south shores of Kelleys Island, providing facilities for the loading of vessels with limestone quarried on the island. This dock extended into Lake Erie from the west shore. en_US
dc.format.extent 5" X 7" en_US
dc.language.iso English en_US
dc.relation.ispartof Charles E. Frohman Collection en_US
dc.rights Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.rights.uri http://www.rbhayes.org/hayes/photographs/display.asp?id=497&subj=photographs en_US
dc.subject Docks - Ohio - Kelleys Island en_US
dc.subject Shorelines - Ohio - Kelleys Island en_US
dc.title West Shoreline en_US
dc.type Photographic print, black and white en_US
dc.publisher.digital Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.photographer Niebergall, Ernst en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.repository.place Fremont, Ohio en_US
dc.repository.place Fremont, Ohio en_US
dc.repository.place Sandusky County, Ohio en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
66432q50.jpg 1.444Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record