Assembly Hall Exterior

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: Assembly Hall Exterior
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: Characteristics of Richardsonian Romanesque architecture, popular when the original buildings of the Soldiers' and Sailors' Home were constructed in 1887, are evident in the Home's Assembly Hall. The arches that top the entryways are repeated over the narrow third-story windows, and the rough, irregular surface of the building stones is apparent even in the photograph.
Permanent Link:
Date: 1915

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
421.33.v99.jpg 3.762Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record